Debrah Harding, ND, FABNO, is a clinical supervisor at Bastyr University Clinic in San Diego. She has
Click below to access our forms and fee schedule.
Green Apple Health Care periodically posts resources, such as these links, that we find useful for our patients. Check back for new additions.
PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION
Green Apple Health Care is pleased to provide these downloadable articles.
- Living in a Toxic World Part 3 – Detoxification
- Living in a Toxic World Part 2 – Testing for Toxins
- Living in a Toxic World Part 1 – Sources and Symptoms of Toxicity
- Should You be Concerned About Your Vitamin D Level?
- Helping Patients to Ease the Cash Crunch
- Dealing with the Sugar Seasons
- Are You Sick of Being Sick?
- It Might Not Be the Wheat Part 2 – Testing and Treatment
- It Might Not Be the Wheat Part 1 – Sensitivity to Yeast
- Hormones and the Mentrual Cycle
- Protein – More Important Than You Might Have Thought
- Adrenal Testing
- Is Thyroid Testing Right for You?
- What Are Your Adrenal Glands?
- Testing for Food Sensitivity
- Can Natural Medicine Treat All Kinds of Cancer?
- Digestive Issues
Below is a list of resources: useful info sheets and other related research topics.
- A comparative study on the effect of black cohosh and evening primrose oil on menopausal hot flashes
- Antioxidant Supplement Use After Breast Cancer diagnosis and Mortality in the LACE Cohort
- Ascorbic acid chemistry, biology and the treatment of cancer
- Vitamin C Effect on Mitoxantrone Induced Cytotoxicity in Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines
- Vitamin C promotes apoptosis in breast cancer cells