Online Booking Intructions
If you have never been to our clinic you are a new patient. New patients cannot book online; you should call the office to book your appointment with us.
As of May 6 2020, we are now allowed to see patients IN CLINIC with certain restrictions as mandated by the Government of Alberta.
As such, we can now allow all REPEAT PATIENTS to book online.
The link below will take you to a calendar of available dates and times where you can book a follow-up consultation.
Repeat Patients only Please follow these steps:
- Clicking the “Book an Appointment” button will open online booking in a separate tab; you can refer back to this page for instructions as needed.
- A screen showing the available appointment types will appear.
- Select the type of appointment you would like. If you click on the appointment type more information about it will show up to help you decide.
- The next screen will show available appointment dates and times. Select your preferred date and time.
- A screen will then appear asking for your name and contact information. Please use the legal name we have on file or the system will create a new file for you and it will get confusing. Once you have entered the information click “proceed”.
- A few moments after clicking “proceed”, the following message will appear: “Your appointment re- quest is processed successfully!” This message indicates that your appointment request has been recorded and sent to our staff for verification.
- You will then receive a “Request for appointment” email. This email indicates that our staff has received your request for an appointment.
- During regular business hours, the office will confirm your appointment by sending an email with the instructions you need to connect with your doctor for that appointment. Once you receive that email your appointment is confirmed.
Please let us know if you have any questions.