Online Booking Intructions
As of May 6 2020, we are now allowed to see patients IN CLINIC with certain restrictions as mandated by the Government of Alberta.
All patients are now able to book an appointment online.
Please follow these steps:
- Clicking the “book an appointment” button below will open online booking in a separate tab; you can refer back to this page for instructions as needed.
- A screen showing the available appointment types will appear on the left-hand side.
- Beside each appointment type, you will see “click here for more info”. This will give you more information about the appointment type.
- When you have determined the type of appointment you need, click “select”.
- The next screen will show available appointment dates and times by doctor. Select your preferred date and time for the doctor you want to see.
- A screen will then appear asking for your name and contact information. Enter the information and click “proceed”.
- A few moments after clicking “proceed”, the following message will appear: “Your appointment request is processed successfully!” This message indicates that your appointment request has been recorded and sent to our staff for verification.
- You will then receive a “Request for appointment” email. This email indicates that our staff has received your request for an appointment.
- During regular business hours, the office will send you an email. Once you receive that email your appointment is confirmed. Patients booking telephone or video appointments will receive all the instructions needed to connect with the doctor.
Please let us know if you have any questions.